Free trial at Papakidz - Kindergarten in Hanoi
To start the new school year, Papakidz Preschool - a kindergarten in Hanoi is now having the free trial campaign for students aged 6 - 72 months old.
Kids could experience the learning environment at Papakidz Preschool for 2 weeks with only VND 1.000.000 (paid for the meals of the kids) which will be directly transfer to tuition fee if parents decide to let the kids continue learning here.
In 2 weeks, your child will be able to experience the impressive infrastructure and high standard teaching quality in one of the best kindergarten in Hanoi. Let’s take a look for more detail about this school:
Papakidz Preschool is a kindergarten in Hanoi with impressive infrastructure and high standard teaching quality, international syllabus. The school following 4 main principles:
- Each child is unique: Papakidz recognizes that children are constant and active learners, and then they can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured. The teachers focus on how each child develops, observing, supporting and extending their learning, assessing their progress and planning their next steps. Papakidz recognize that children are all different but should be treated equally, so they value and respect all children and families equality and look to develop close relationships between school and home.
- Positive relationships: Papakidz team work hard to provide a warm and loving relationship with our children in order to develop their sense of belonging. They listen, respond and support children to express their needs, feelings and interests, so that they can be empowered to make good choices and agree and respect boundaries. They also encourage children to work together and to succeed in achieving their best.
- Enabling Environments: Children learn and develop well in environments which respond to their individual needs and where there is a strong partnership between school and families. Papakidz team plan and provide rich learning environments both inside and outside with stimulating and varied resources. They support and encourage children to take risks in order to understand and learn about safety and independent learning.
- Learning and Development: Papakidz team focus on ensuring that all the children learn through play and exploration with support for each individual. They encourage children to develop their imagination, be actively involved in their learning and to make independent decisions. They support and develop children‘s creative and critical thinking, balancing opportunities for both children and adults to lead learning.
How will the child be learning at this kindergarten in Hanoi?
Your child will be learning skills, acquiring new knowledge and demonstrating their understanding through Seven Areas of Learning and Development which are all interconnected.
Children should mostly develop the three prime areas first. These are:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
The prime areas are those most essential for your child’s healthy development and future learning.
As children grow, the prime areas will help them to develop skills in four specific areas, These are:
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
The specific areas include essential skills and knowledge for children to learn and develop as successful members of society.
Teachers plan daily activities and experiences across all Areas of Learning and Development, taking into account individual children’s needs and interests.
This 2 week trial is a very attractive campaign at Papakidz - kindergarten in Hanoi. For more detail about this kindergarten in Hanoi, please contact the school at:
- Hotline: 0962.460.505
- Website: papakidz.com