Top 3 kindergarten in Hanoi
With the rapid increase of international kindergarten in Hanoi, the selection of a kindergarten that has good teaching quality and modern facilities has become a difficult problem. Here are 03 kindergarten in Hanoi that are highly appreciated by many parents in Hanoi.
1. Papakidz Preschool – Ho Tung Mau
Papakidz Preschool is an international kindergarten in Hanoi which follow the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum sets out the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five. The curriculum is based on four guiding themes.
- Each child is unique: Each child who study at Papakidz Preschool also have a suitable currriculum for themselves.
- Positive Relationships: Papakidz always try to create a friendly and active environment for children.
- Enabling environments: Papakidz plan and provide rich learning environments both inside and outside with stimulating and varied resources.
- Learning and Development: Papakidz focus on ensuring that all children learn through play and exploration. Besides, Papakidz encourage children to develop their imagination, to actively and critically thinking and to make independent decisions. That will create a strong foundation for children in the future.
Papakidz Preschool has an area of 1400 m2, which designed specifically for children. Papakidz’s classroom are all large and has modern equipment, furniture, toys with suitable sizes for the intellectual and physical development of children. If you’re finding a kindergarten in Hanoi for your child to grow and develop to his/her best, Papakidz is no doubt the best option.
Information about Papakidz Preschool:
- Children’s age: 6 months to 72 months (Papakidz is among some few kindergarten in Hanoi that serves children from the age of 6 month)
- Tuition: 6.500.000 - 9.500.000 VNĐ.
- Address: R4, Goldmark City, 136 Ho Tung Mau street, Phu Dien Ward, Bac Tu Liem District.
2. Sakura Montessori International School (SMIS) – Dich Vong
Sakura Montessori is one of the best kindergarten in Hanoi. Sakura Montessori International School choose Montessori method for their curriculum. The Montessori Method is characterized by providing a prepared environment: tidy, pleasing in appearance, simple and real, where each element exists for a reason in order to help in the development of the child. A Montessori classroom integrates children of mixed ages that are grouped in periods of 3 years. This promotes socialization, respect and solidarity among them naturally.
SMIS is located in the inter-district system from preschool to high school with a total area of 8000 m2. SMIS is equipped with many kinds of modern facilities: classrooms, rooms functions, indoor and outdoor play areas, ...
− Children’s age: 15 months to 60 months
− Tuition: 8.250.000 - 13.000.000 VNĐ
− Address: TH1 Dich Vong New Urban Area, Cau Giay District.
3. STEAMe Garten My Dinh
STEAMe l Garten is another kindergarten in Hanoi that should be on your list.
STEAMe Garten is one of the first international preschools in Hanoi applied STEAMe method as the main curriculum.
The strength of STEAMe Garten is the modern facilities with an area of 1000 m2, including 11 classrooms and facilities for study. Besides, the school also applies advanced technologies in operation management and education.
− Children’s age: 12 months to 72 months
− Tuition: 6.600.000 - 9.900.000 VNĐ
− Address: 2nd Floor, 3-4 Tower, Dolphin Plaza, 6 Nguyen Hoang, Nam Tu Liem District.